Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Survey to gauge the loyalty points profile of NSC'ers

What loyalty points tier do you fall into for the Arsenal game ?

• Tier 1 - I have 261+ STH points

Votes: 58 50.0%
  • Tier 2 - I have 235+ STH points

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Tier 3 - I have 197+ STH points

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Tier 4 - I have less than STH 197 points or am a Member

Votes: 24 20.7%

• Total voters

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Like most people, whenever away ticket on sale dates and loyalty bonus tiers are announced I'm always keen to understand what chance I have of getting a ticket (having missed out on day 2 for a B'muff ticket).

So, based on the Arsenal on sale dates I thought I'd try a poll to get people to indicate what tier you fall into. I appreciate this would only be a sample of Albion fans as not everyone comes on NSC, and the landscape changes for future games as people's points increase once away games pass but thought this may give us a very rough picture of how future ticket sales could play out. For example, if 50% of voters indicate they are in tier 1 for this game then for future games we could estimate that 50% of the allocation could potentially be snapped up on day 1.

So which tier do you fall into for the Arsenal game ? (I'm in tier 2 with 241 points and will be absolutely gutted not to get an Arsenal ticket !)

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
This was done at the start of the season and it turned out 9,000 people had over 260 points which is way way out imo. So unfortunately it's not really a true representation.

Don't know why the club can't just post the numbers. Like others have said, Watford do, and there's probably others. Would be very handy for people to know if they stand any chance at all well in advance.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
This was done at the start of the season and it turned out 9,000 people had over 260 points. So unfortunately it's not really a true representation.

Don't know why the club can't just post the numbers. Like others have said, Watford do, and there's probably others. Would be very handy for people to know if they stand any chance at all well in advance.

Wasn't aware this poll had been done before !

I'm not big on posting ones Albion supporting pedigree on here, but here goes: since 1978 probably in excess of 500 home matches and 200 away matches and same seat at The Amex since day one, however due to personal circumstances I have sod all away points, don't have a claim to any tickets, and don't deserve any. Due to connections I'll be at Spurs, Man City, Palace even but I'll be in the wrong end

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Wasn't aware this poll had been done before !

No worries, basically it was a similar poll to this, but with more (smaller) brackets up to 300+. A few hundred voted on it, and it showed that something like 40% had 260+. Which is fine, as that's just from people that voted. But of course a LOT of ST holders (98%) didn't vote so the figures are somewhat out!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
First, coz I've put a lot of time, effort and money into watching the team I guess

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Oh for the days when you just tipped up to away games and paid at the turnstiles . If you're all going to ......... clap your hands sang the North Stand . Bring me my time machine please .

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I am in the 4th tier as a season ticket holder . I really should have a few more loyalty points but when it came to going to away games last year , the few I did go to I just did POTG or didn't bother putting my details in as it was hassle. I doubt I'd be much higher up on the points tiers , at a push , maybe tier 3 but hope I don't come to regret it

I'm not big on posting ones Albion supporting pedigree on here, but here goes: since 1978 probably in excess of 500 home matches and 200 away matches and same seat at The Amex since day one, however due to personal circumstances I have sod all away points, don't have a claim to any tickets, and don't deserve any. Due to connections I'll be at Spurs, Man City, Palace even but I'll be in the wrong end

But you should have 180 points for having your season ticket for 5 years. Then there are the extra points from last season of which half will have carried over, plus any earnt this season, like the 15 for Barnet.

If things are as you say you are in a better position than most to get away tickets, although admitidly, not in the first wave for Arsenal.

But you should have 180 points for having your season ticket for 5 years. Then there are the extra points from last season of which half will have carried over, plus any earnt this season, like the 15 for Barnet.

If things are as you say you are in a better position than most to get away tickets, although admitidly, not in the first wave for Arsenal.

I think I'm only on 199 tbh (I'll confess to not making that many cup matches either)

I think I'm only on 199 tbh (I'll confess to not making that many cup matches either)

You're not far off the mark. Go through the pain barrier and do Bournemouth in the funny cup on Tuesday night, grab Swansea and Huddersfield and you might just find you are in the 2nd tier for Chelsea

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Oh for the days when you just tipped up to away games and paid at the turnstiles . If you're all going to ......... clap your hands sang the North Stand . Bring me my time machine please .

Those days seem like a lifetime ago now !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm on 444. Makes me wonder why the first tier isn't higher. Plenty of people I know on 300+.

But I am sure the logarithm knows what it is doing.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Like most people, whenever away ticket on sale dates and loyalty bonus tiers are announced I'm always keen to understand what chance I have of getting a ticket (having missed out on day 2 for a B'muff ticket).

So, based on the Arsenal on sale dates I thought I'd try a poll to get people to indicate what tier you fall into. I appreciate this would only be a sample of Albion fans as not everyone comes on NSC, and the landscape changes for future games as people's points increase once away games pass but thought this may give us a very rough picture of how future ticket sales could play out. For example, if 50% of voters indicate they are in tier 1 for this game then for future games we could estimate that 50% of the allocation could potentially be snapped up on day 1.

So which tier do you fall into for the Arsenal game ? (I'm in tier 2 with 241 points and will be absolutely gutted not to get an Arsenal ticket !)

There's no correlation between 50% of voters in this poll and 50% of any ticket allocation?! If 50% of voters equated to lets say 2000 people and there were only 2000 tickets then that would be 100% gone on day one, similarly if 50% of voters only equated to 500 people and there were 3000 tickets then only 16-17% would be gone on day one. Not trying to be a smartarse just saying the maths is flawed as there is no connection between the two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here