Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rosenior's column

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks for posting - really interesting read.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
A good read, he really bucks the trend as far as footballers go.

He was poor on Tuesday too, I wonder if his heads been turned!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I ****ing love Liam rosenior. He's a real credit to the club.

This. He comes across as a genuinely nice bloke and very articulate. One of those players I hope stays around the club for a long time to come.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
roseniors-column.jpg

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
You can hardly feel sorry for them though earning the kind of money players do these days. If you don't want to be replaced play better.

Exactly. Also the b*llshit about it being a short career. And? Get another job then, you don't have to sit on your arse for the 40yrs after you retire as a pro footballer. That said, I think Liam is a thoroughly decent fella, it's just, like most professional footballers, he doesn't live in the real world.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
You can hardly feel sorry for them though earning the kind of money players do these days. If you don't want to be replaced play better.

There are players with more skills, so playing better is not necessarily an option. Nobody, with a couple of exceptions, goes on the pitch to play badly.
Translate that to your work, where you are doing your best, but your boss brings someone else in, with higher qualifications. There is uncertainty and stress involved.
We are always discussing physical injuries to players, but mental health is just as important.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here