Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Anyone ELSE getting up at 0415 for the CARIBOU Cup DRAW*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I had a PREMONITION last night that the ALBION are going to play at WEMBLEY this season and I can't see it being in the FA Cup so we MUST be going to Wembley for the CARIBOU Cup Final and I want to be there EVERY step of the way like I did in 1983.

So I will be up at 0415 to watch the draw LIVE and see who our NEXT victims will be, who else is going to be here or will I be Billy NO Mates ???

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'll be up with you Ernest! Won't finish work till 2ish. Have to chill for a couple of hours after.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have to leave to get a flight at 4:30 in the morning. so will be up finishing my packing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I had a PREMONITION last night that the ALBION are going to play at WEMBLEY this season and I can't see it being in the FA Cup so we MUST be going to Wembley for the CARIBOU Cup Final and I want to be there EVERY step of the way like I did in 1983.

So I will be up at 0415 to watch the draw LIVE and see who our NEXT victims will be, who else is going to be here or will I be Billy NO Mates ???

Or Tottenham away. in the league

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yeah. The whole family are getting up.

In fact, we're having a street party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll be awake for it, insomnia is a bitch, but at least I only have 3 sleeps till Christmas.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I'm on nights tonight, so ill join you :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think I can contain myself until the morning to find out which team will have the daunting task of facing two banks of four of our reserves parked in front (just) of the penalty area.
I then hope we'll surprise the hell out of them by doing something completely different!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here