Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

According to twitter we are 2/1 on signing ulloa

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brighton & Hove Albion are the favourites at the current time with pretty short odds of 2/1 (3.00) and the 31-year old striker wouldn’t needless to say add goalscoring experience to the Seagulls front-line, that has yet to register a first league goal so far in the early knockings of the season. With 18 career goals in the Premier League in 82 appearances (mainly as a substitute) and a likely budget price-tag it could be on that wins approval from Seagulls fans if it gets across the line.

Smart bet

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Brighton & Hove Albion are the favourites at the current time with pretty short odds of 2/1 (3.00) and the 31-year old striker wouldn’t needless to say add goalscoring experience to the Seagulls front-line, that has yet to register a first league goal so far in the early knockings of the season. With 18 career goals in the Premier League in 82 appearances (mainly as a substitute) and a likely budget price-tag it could be on that wins approval from Seagulls fans if it gets across the line.

Smart bet

[tweet]900385598044872704[/tweet]

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I sincerely hope not. Good player for us but not what we need now and at 31 too old. We need some options with pace. Experienced striker in PL role is already filled by Murray for me.

31 is too old? Murray must be ready to collect a pension and Bruno is probably making funeral arrangements.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Not for me. Would be OK for us in the championship but we need more pace and someone with a better first touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here