Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion's Premier League debut

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
If anyone would like one of our "First Day Covers" from the Manchester City game, please PM me. We have some left.

PLcover.jpg

The covers are traditional collectable items, a colour-printed envelope with stamp and special hand-franking. This is a limited edition of 1,000, and each cover comes with a numbered card insert with details of the 2016/17 promotion season. The whole things is enclosed in a cellophane wrapper.

The covers are £3 plus £1 postage in a card envelope. All proceeds go to the Albion Collectors' and Historians' Society to help with its mission to preserve and promote the history of the club.

Tim

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
These are excellent Tim and would recommend them to all on here. I have tucked this one away for posterity alongside the Withdean one (have there been others?) and one from the last running of the Brighton Belle.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
These are excellent Tim and would recommend them to all on here. I have tucked this one away for posterity alongside the Withdean one (have there been others?) and one from the last running of the Brighton Belle.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

1964-65 Promotion Team.jpg

Champions of All England Cover.jpg

Cover.jpg

Goldstone 2007.jpg

Pretty sure there are others

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
TSK bloody useless, had to wait a whole week for an answer....:falmer:

I thought not being born might be a good excuse for missing the first two, but closer examination shows these were modern commemorations.

Cheers Hiney

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here