Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We want Bong"

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Barnet fans quite rightly taking the piss out of Bong tonight and when he was subbed at half time ironically chanted "we want Bong" which was actually funny.

Boy he was bad tonight, you have to be bad to get subbed at half time unless your on a booking or injured.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Barnet fans quite rightly taking the piss out of Bong tonight and when he was subbed at half time ironically chanted "we want Bong" which was actually funny.

Boy he was bad tonight, you have to be bad to get subbed at half time unless your on a booking or injured.

.........or a first team squad member playing in a pretty meaningless game to get some match time ?

Didn't see the game as I'm away, but do we need yet another player-slagging thread ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
.........or a first team squad member playing in a pretty meaningless game to get some match time ?

Didn't see the game as I'm away, but do we need yet another player-slagging thread ?

He was woeful and as I said so bad a second division teams fans thought the same, he was so bad it was funny.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He was woeful and as I said so bad a second division teams fans thought the same, he was so bad it was funny.

Desperate really......along with Hemed, Skalak and Towell apparently. Add them to Propper, Stephens, Ryan, Murray, Suttner and Murphy from the weekend who were all shit apparently, plus Sidwell, Baldock, Brown and Kayal who are crocked, Izquierdo and Dwamena who don't have clearance then we've got a pretty crap squad.............

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Desperate really......along with Hemed, Skalak and Towell apparently. Add them to Propper, Stephens, Ryan, Murray, Suttner and Murphy from the weekend who were all shit apparently, plus Sidwell, Baldock, Brown and Kayal who are crocked, Izquierdo and Dwamena who don't have clearance then we've got a pretty crap squad.............

Awful...surprised the OP hasn't defected to Barnet

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

You didn't see the game but feel you don't want to see anyone commenting how amazingly toilet someone played. Get over yourself.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I never said we have a crap squad, just witnessed a pretty poor performance by a squad member which happens, if I was worried I wouldn't have found it funny, sorry if that's a crime to post something I thought was related to Brighton on a Brighton message board about opinions.

Consider myself told off by the NSC Mafia

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You didn't see the game but feel you don't want to see anyone commenting how amazingly toilet someone played. Get over yourself.

Get over myself ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just pissed off at yet another player-slagging thread, they seem to be relentless atm. God help us if we haven't won a game in a month's time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I never said we have a crap squad, just witnessed a pretty poor performance by a squad member which happens, if I was worried I wouldn't have found it funny, sorry if that's a crime to post something I thought was related to Brighton on a Brighton message board about opinions.

Consider myself told off by the NSC Mafia

Nah, not me.....them's the Mods.......

Is he toast after tonight then ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
First Half I didn't think there much in either full backs performances...second half LR seemed to step up his game.

CG didn't seem to like the new guy at RB for the second half, didn't pass to him once

There is no question that Bong has lost something after his injury, a yard of pace, that bit of arrogant confidence. It's a great shame because Suttner's indifferent, sluggish start means there's a vacancy. My sense is Rosenoir is the best bet at LB, created the goal tonight

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
People should just accept that we have a good championship squad, with a couple of PL capable players.
It's gonna be a long season, may as well accept that, and enjoy the ride with minimal expectations.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Or has so p1ssed off the manager by offering out the Lino that he gets subbed ala Knockaert (I am sure the official line will be very different/injured/work out, etc.)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Have you had supper yet :moo:

Just got back Simmo.
After watching Bong and Skalak resemble having the movement of two bags of concrete.
I had to endure M25 closed between J9/10, then being diverted through John Terry country, only to find the sodding M40 exit was closed off.
So finally made it via sod off Ville:angry::shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here