Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS B@H Buses!!!

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
had bus ticket so didn't get train cos bit skint, hardly any buses, long wait after final whistle.

Then twonk of a driver pulls up well short of front of Q, peeing everyone off in the
the processThen takes EONS to let everyone on and it's raining. FFS
moan over, **** the bugger all moose trophy, no more for me., ridiculous transport system.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Stay behind for a beer [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Stayed for a beer
Walked straight on to a 23 to Elm Grove, then a 24 to town and then a 27 home
Easy.
So much better than Southern Fail

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
had bus ticket so didn't get train cos bit skint, hardly any buses, long wait after final whistle.

Then twonk of a driver pulls up well short of front of Q, peeing everyone off in the
moan over, **** the bugger all moose trophy, no more for me., ridiculous transport system.

I think I was stood next to you in the queue...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Had a little walk around the club shop, sauntered down to the station, down the ramp, onto the Eastbourne train, changed at Lewes and home by 11. No problems.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Have to say the trains were fine. Was sat at the bottom of West Lower and took ages to get out the ground. Expected an hour wait for a train but got straight on to the platform and on the first train. I guess the fact that there were only 11k at the game made a big difference.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
To avoid the madness, either leave early or stay late. Simples.

Was that the marina bus? No system for queueing,also people spending ages getting change out of pocket and then the driver drives off with empty seats and loads waiting. Can't we just have a few shuttle buses from falmer station to station Peter's church. Three bendys should do the trick.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

You can get an app with the live times or you view it online. Check to see when your bus is before you leave then you can time it perfectly. I left right on the final whistle, hot-footed it to the bus stop and was home in no time. Managed to avoid the rain too.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

:lolol:

M25 had a junction closed last night which necessitated an hour diversion, finally got into bed at around 2-30am.

Sorry you got a bit wet though.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Whilst we're on the subject of the buses, why have they shrunk the upstairs deck on the "new" build buses?! Shambolic that anyone over about 5"5 has to duck or risk a serious concussion. It was fine when they were prattling around on the 1s, but on the 7s? Step too far, chums.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here