Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of signing a player with premier league experience ??

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Yes maybe have to pay over the odds but at least you know what your getting !!
Seem to be taking a lot of gambles on players we have no real idea how they will perform !

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
On the flip side, we are signing players that the opposition probably won't have a dossier on, so playing against the unknown.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Let's all just enjoy the ride then and go out with a whimper !pathetic attitude to have !

Let's all take a moment to remember the club has spent upwards of £50m on players who have been identified and thoroughly scouted by people with much more knowledge than either of us.

All this constant pissing and moaning and teeth gnashing is pathetic. Take your own f**king advice and enjoy the ride.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Let's all take a moment to remember the club has spent upwards of £50m on players who have been identified and thoroughly scouted by people with much more knowledge than either of us.

All this constant pissing and moaning and teeth gnashing is pathetic. Take your own f**king advice and enjoy the ride.

To many people treating this like we're competition winners being in the prem!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
All players who won't make the starting eleven ?

Well, I seem to remember seeing Murray on Saturday. Rosenior and Bong will have a part to play too I'm sure.

I know its tough though, when you want us to sign someone really FAMOUS (or someone that you don't have to Google, as Danny Rose would say). Chin up snowflake.

boik

Doesn't always work like that though does it. Remember when Chelsea signed the Liverpool phenomenon and PL experienced Fernando Torres? Just cos a player fits one PL team doesn't mean he would fit ours.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
To many people treating this like we're competition winners being in the prem!

Not that at all. Appreciate the need to start picking up points but realistic enough to know that no signing even with prem experience is guaranteed to be a success. As a club we've spent a lot and if they gel as a team over the next couple of months we have every chance of staying up and pushing on from there. Akpom had this much heralded prem experience as did Wilson. Worked for them didnt it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here