Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any more comings and goings?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So does Mr Naylor know anymore?
https://mobile.twitter.com/AndyNaylorArgus/status/899728474096762881

Hemed has been good for us but is it time for him to go? With new lads to come in is it time to cash in if Reading are serious? With Knockaert, March, Murray, Baldrick, Murphy, Brown, Jose and Raph and maybe one more to come I can't see him getting much game time!

None of those you list play in his position except perhaps Raph and Murray....think he'll stay unless someone else comes in

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
None of those you list play in his position except perhaps Raph and Murray....think he'll stay unless someone else comes in

Get what your saying but I was guessing Hemed won't start many games and those are our more attacking players and he may even struggle for a place on the bench in front of those players. Just my opinion but I feel we would be better to cash in on him and get another pacier option. I don't think squad can cater for both Murray and Hemed!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't know about Hemed, but we seem to have a lot of wingers/attacking wide mid-fielders these days..............

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Get what your saying but I was guessing Hemed won't start many games and those are our more attacking players and he may even struggle for a place on the bench in front of those players. Just my opinion but I feel we would be better to cash in on him and get another pacier option. I don't think squad can cater for both Murray and Hemed!

Probably right....not sure either of them will get much game time frankly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Baldock isn't fit enough for the initial 25 - and he's had no pre-season so is at least a month away after he gets fit - then another striker is required.

If Hemed moves on in January as he's in the last year of his contract, then there is then a place for Baldock in the 25 named on Feb 1st.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Have sneaky feeling we may see a couple of ins and outs..certainly need more attacking pace so Zahore would be idea with Ralph. Can also see Tomer being sold as provides funds towards new player. Also interesting about Hourihane..very quiet re defender cover and GK.
Obvious names will I'm sure go out on loan over coming days.....

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Would be very surprised to see Skalak in the final 25 - with Izquierdo, Knockaert, March, Murphy & Brown all ahead of him.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Skalak and ince will be gone I think.

Think keeper we will bring in a loan after the window, same with right back, latter being an u21 player to avoid the 25. Rosenoir and Czech guy is enough cover.

Hopefully another midfielder will come in.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
May be wrong but thought the deadline day was the last point for loans as well so not convinced we could bring a keeper in after it closes

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I don't think we are far off in defense & overall midfield but If we don't get at-least 2 quality players in and sort our attack out we will go down... We are toothless upfront and it's been obvious for a while.

Ryan will start to settle. Some of his saves have been world class but he seems to be struggling with the basics at times. Maybe nerves, not sure.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I can't see Skalak getting a look in at all this season so think its pretty much certain he will be out and possibly Zohore in .

I know it won't be popular but think Lualua would have done well for us this season. Although he always lacked end product , I think he would have been ideal for when we are under pressure to just get the ball and run.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Does anyone know what's going on with Ashley Young at Utd, is he injured or just out of favour or have I missed him being transferred elsewhere?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Don't be stupid. There is plenty of room for Hemed and Murray. If one gets injured then what? That is what a squad is for.

Yes but if Dwamena and Murray play that role and a another we won't need four of that ilk! Imo

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
My sauce tells me there is one more loan to come in, and this one is almost insane, a bit mixed up actually.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here