Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HI Guys help needed re sky tv and Bt

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Looking to install sky as moving home shortly . Currently with Virgin but cannot have as not in area . i want to have sky sports and also Bt sports . Do sky supply bt sports through their box at all

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Looking to install sky as moving home shortly . Currently with Virgin but cannot have as not in area . i want to have sky sports and also Bt sports . Do sky supply bt sports through their box at all

Yes. :)

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/get-bt-sport-on-sky

Get BT Sport on your Sky box
You don't need a subscription to BT Broadband to get BT Sport channels on your Sky box.

Just go to BT.com and sign up for a BT Sport Pack on Sky.

As part of your sign up, you’ll be asked for your 9-digit Sky viewing card number.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
thanks Clipped . can Bt be subcribbed at the time i enrol with sky .. any idea of cost ?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
thanks Clipped . can Bt be subcribbed at the time i enrol with sky .. any idea of cost ?

This thread made me check it up and I can't believe the cost. If you have a Sky box, to get BT Sport - you can get 3 months free - but it's then £27.99 per month. Blimey, I think that's expensive. I already pay Sky a shedload per month, so I'm not adding £30 to that bill.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
You have to have a viewing card number to subscribe... but you can ask Sky when you sign up...

Prices: https://www.productsandservices.bt....ackages?s_intcid=con_sportoverview_to_skyonly

You can barter with them, I certainly wouldn't pay that much and I'd tell them they can whistle for an activation charge.

I have BTHD through Sky and I pay £12 a month BUT that was a 12 month deal they gave me when I told them I was leaving having been a customer for a couple of years.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here