Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt To Forest

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
From one champion of europe to another... Real Madrid as promised next surely?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Birdcutt to Bolton now apparently!

How the mighty have fallen.

Believing one lie has ruined his career.

Gus’ ‘reached the ceiling’ line only applied to his, Buckley and Bridcutt’s career.

Shame. Loved him as a player.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Fully deserved his consecutive player of the seasons

Those were in decent Albion sides as well

Gus’ ‘reached the ceiling’ line only applied to his, Buckley and Bridcutt’s career.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Fantastic signing for Bolton, they're going to get in a few loan signings today and this is a brilliant start.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Has Crodo hacked your account?

No, I'm being serious. They're signing Bridcutt and another of our former players, Jake Wright. They've got a chance of avoiding relegation, with Keith Hill as manager and a core of experienced players coming in.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Definitely a bit of a Sliding Doors feel with Bridcutt.

At one point I genuinely thought he was Prem bound, and would become a decent DM in lower Prem/upper Champ for the bulk of his career.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Definitely a bit of a Sliding Doors feel with Bridcutt.

At one point I genuinely thought he was Prem bound, and would become a decent DM in lower Prem/upper Champ for the bulk of his career.

Bridcutt was a very good footballer playing in a fairly limited position. I think in the system Poyet had he could do well but sadly when asked to play in a midfield 4 or similar he was not as good

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bridcutt was a very good footballer playing in a fairly limited position. I think in the system Poyet had he could do well but sadly when asked to play in a midfield 4 or similar he was not as good

I still think we saw enough glimpses of raw ability that with the correct coaching he could've blossomed into a more well-rounded midfielder.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
His winning goal in the 4-3 against Carlisle at the Withdean stadium was one of the stand-out moments from that season, 2010-11.
That was a brilliant game. I remember being drunk as a skunk, and when Harry Arter scored in injury time I was fuming and started to flounce off along the track. Then Bridcutt scored that worldly and all was good in the world!

Was that the match for Johnny Cantor's famous "it's the stuff of dreams..."?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Buckley's followed him. Again. (Unless it was the other way around when they both jumped ship to Sunderland – I can't remember).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No, I'm being serious. They're signing Bridcutt and another of our former players, Jake Wright. They've got a chance of avoiding relegation, with Keith Hill as manager and a core of experienced players coming in.

It will take more than a monumental effort to do that l think. Good to see Bridders back with his buddy Buckers though. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here