Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield V Newcastle

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am going for a comfortable Newcastle win

Let's hope it's a draw - a 6 point gap with the Terriers would be a bit nightmarish

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Dog faces have the momentum, bird brains better away from St James Park. Still early days so why worry what other teams are doing?
I will re evaluate the other teams once we have a dozen games out of the way....and yes, I will be watching on Sky:)

Well this piece on the Terriers is good. Admin in 2003 makes their rise comparable to ours. Mounie looks a smart buy

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You need a manager a lot smarter the De Bore to our think Wagner. I think the Spanish waiter can get the tactical advantage but will have to change his team and tactics, if he does that, it's a Newcastle win.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Redknapp saying Huddersfield best equipped of the new boys to stay up, Mooy the key player, saying strong connection and identity between fans/players/staff. Must have had a quick browse through NSc last night/this morning to reach that conclusion :jester:

Henry saying important that Hudds did their business early, and Souness saying for newly promoted clubs especially, important they have a regular goalscorer eg Mounie, all good points

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Huddersfield should be down to 10 but Pawson (how is he a Premier League referee!?) missed a sneaky stamp by Mounie.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Draw please, although on early evidence Huddersfield are going to be fine this season :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here