Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie the seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Poyningsgull ......useless

Who allows a **** like this to start any thread....
    Errm I take full responsibility, @Poyningsgull did send me a PM first asking me to approve and proof read his post, after careful consideration and a 3 hour MOD "cobra style" meeting with all of us present, we decided.......Hell yeah....go for it! after all It's not that often someone comes along and talks common sense!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      I'm not saying they are useless but have they improved the team at all? If not he OP is right. The money has been wasted.
      Members Garry Nelson's Left Foot's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Urchin View Post
      Just me who thought Propper was one of our better players today then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It's an interesting one. He lost the ball carelessly at least three times all of them deep in our own half yet I agree with you. He looks like he's a very good player that is not used to our set up and how we play and is unaccustomed to the pace of the league. I feel that in a month or so once he's fully acclimatised to everything he will be a really important player for us.

Ryan on the other hand has made a whole lot less errors but I don't feel as confident in him as I do in Propper. I think maybe it's the nature of his position and the fact that he doesn't seem to dominate his box. He's done most of the things I'd want him to, he came out and dove at the feet of Vardy twice which was good to see, he claimed the loose balls around him, didn't panic with the ball at his feet but despite that he doesn't seem convincing. He lacks an imposing aura. Hopefully that will come sooner rather than later.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews View Post
      Nice choice, but I thought it was going to be another FFS song, P1ss Off

0 Not allowed!
      Gross and Suttner average championship players at best I have no clue what the are dong here, Ryan people are making excuses for him my heart sank when he blundered against Athletico good keepers just don't do that. Propper looks like he can hold his own in the PL. Stephens way to slow for the PL and out of his depth, fantastic championship player though when playing against the average sides.
      You make me

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
      Ryan people are making excuses for him my heart sank when he blundered against Athletico good keepers just don't do that. .
      I'd suggest every single goalkeeper in the world has done just that on more than one occasion. Name me one world class keeper who hasn't dropped a clanger or two. Time will tell how good he is and confidence will play a massive part. My heart sank when I heard ironic applause from some of our fans today when he saved a shot. That's after TWO premier league games - some of our fans just don't deserve this club.

2 Not allowed!
      I think the pace and physicality of the PL will take some adjusting to, for both the players and us as fans. It has looked like a different sport to me so far.

We need to give the players some leeway to adjust, especially the new signings.

Propper looks to me like a quality player who is still calibrating his teammates and the demands of the PL. He is used to more time on the ball in the Eredivisie.

Suttner has looked ok overall but was clearly caught napping by a very good Mahrez. He has made better players look foolish over the last couple of seasons.

I am a bit concerned about Gross as he's clearly not adjusted yet to the physicality of English football. He need to whinge to refs less and scrap more.

Ryan I worry will be targeted on set plays. Jury still out for me (see other thread).

Support at the matches has been terrific. Whatever our early concerns, we need to stick with the team #Together. As I said, we need to adjust our PL expectations too.

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      Harry!Harry!Harry!
      Brighton v Crystal Palace
      Games won: 40
      Games drawn: 25
      Games lost: 36
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Poyningsgull View Post
      Ryan ....useless
      Propper.....useless

What's next and who are picking these twats

So disappointing.....
      Predictable, every club has these fans. Be patient
      #nothing to do with brexit (honestly)

0 Not allowed!
      Welcome to my blocked list
      Some people just don't understand it do they
      We are a team that's going to struggle for a season end of
      The fun part is getting promoted the reality is happening now !!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Danson View Post
      I'd suggest every single goalkeeper in the world has done just that on more than one occasion. Name me one world class keeper who hasn't dropped a clanger or two. Time will tell how good he is and confidence will play a massive part. My heart sank when I heard ironic applause from some of our fans today when he saved a shot. That's after TWO premier league games - some of our fans just don't deserve this club.
      Three games three mistakes is not they best start to his Albion career tbh but I agree no point vocally at games getting on his back.
      You make me