What's next and who are picking these twats

So disappointing.....

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Ryan ....useless
Propper.....useless

What's next and who are picking these twats

So disappointing.....

Bit harsh to say the least. Yes, both Ryan and Propper were absolute shite today but I seem to recall a certain S.Duffy putting in 3/10 performances in his first few games for the Albion (Newcastle away, Brentford at home), and he soon went on to become an invaluable part of the spine of the team that took us to the Premier League. Give the new lads a handful of games before writing them off once and for all for christ's sake:thumbsup:

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
why not wait a while and let these guys settle in and let the whole team gel together, Last year's team comprised mainly of players who'd been at the club a year or more and knew each other in and out, even Duffy took a few weeks to settle in after his arrival.

We need to get used to not winning week in week out, if we want that then we're in the wrong league.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll put my faith in the management, coaching staff, directors and players. Thanks for your thoughts though :thumbsup:

No I'm with Poynings, after all he's had a full 180 minutes to come up with this assessment, so it's clearly not a kneeJERK reaction.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
why not wait a while and let these guys settle in and let the whole team gel together, Last year's team comprised mainly of players who'd been at the club a year or more and knew each other in and out, even Duffy took a few weeks to settle in after his arrival.

We need to get used to not winning week in week out, if we want that then we're in the wrong league.

This in abundance
, no point in slagging off players when we don't know feck all about them.
Alright looking on YouTube, which only shows what you want to see in reality :shrug:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
It gives me no great pleasure to say it, but these are two bad buys. Let's revisit in in a few months.
Hope I am proved wrong.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Just me who thought Propper was one of our better players today then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It gives me no great pleasure to say it, but these are two bad buys. Let's revisit in in a few months.
Hope I am proved wrong.

Or we could have just waited a few months then made a slightly more balanced assessment.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here