Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone On Holiday Who Has Failed To Mention It Via A 'Where Can I Watch The Game' Thread?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Name dropping your holiday under the guise of an innocent enquiry is part of NSC culture.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Name dropping your holiday under the guise of an innocent enquiry is part of NSC culture.
Does anyone know which channel it's on in the Waldorf Astoria please? Or I can ring the concierge...?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Exactly , don't suppose you're krabi are you mate ? And THPP stop.being such a #mingebag :lolol:

Sadly not mate. After my recent 12 days on Ibiza I'm a bit vacationed out.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And thanks to Google, and the fact that it's only got three pubs, and it'll be the middle of the night, I know EXACTLY where I'll be watching all of the Albion games in Byron Bay, NSW, all next month.

Ok Judith!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And thanks to Google, and the fact that it's only got three pubs, and it'll be the middle of the night, I know EXACTLY where I'll be watching all of the Albion games in Byron Bay, NSW, all next month.
Joined a company 6 years ago and got invited to their "offsite" in Ibiza a week after I joined , it was the sort of trading floor where peoole got to work in hi viz and lycra whereas i turned up with a hangover and a bacon sandwich :lolol:as I'm sure you've realised I'm more of a Tenerife man than ibiza, they looked after us , table at pacha etc but you would.probabky have paid good money to see the way I behaved at the blue marlin the next day , full of uber cool Europeans and their ice queen girlfriends and me , in a pair of jd sports trunks and shit tattoos dancing around blotto on €200 A bottle rose :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Joined a company 6 years ago and got invited to their "offsite" in Ibiza a week after I joined , it was the sort of trading floor where peoole got to work in hi viz and lycra whereas i turned up with a hangover and a bacon sandwich :lolol:as I'm sure you've realised I'm more of a Tenerife man than ibiza, they looked after us , table at pacha etc but you would.probabky have paid good money to see the way I behaved at the blue marlin the next day , full of uber cool Europeans and their ice queen girlfriends and me , in a pair of jd sports trunks and shit tattoos dancing around blotto on €200 A bottle rose :lolol:

Thanks for that. I just know that every time I'm on the island watching a bunch of hotties dancing around I'm now going to imagine/see you in the middle in your JD Sports trunks dad dancing!

:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Again a genuine lol moment , come on where ? My money is val d'isere

:thumbsup: Only been there once. I've been to quite a few places over the years but it's usually The 3 Valleys these days and I have been to Chamonix a lot in the past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here