Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching Premier Games with Interest

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I've found myself watching Premier League games and being interested. (Got Swansea United on in background at the moment).

It's strange and I'm not sure I'm at ease with it. I feel a bit dirty ???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I am much more interested in the PL this season too, and I'm not that bothered about the Championship. Must be something in the water.....................

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I've found myself watching Premier League games and being interested. (Got Swansea United on in background at the moment).

It's strange and I'm not sure I'm at ease with it. I feel a bit dirty ???
Agree totally. Same thoughts myself

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was brilliant, watching my favourite team at the Amex last week.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Doing the same here, When we were in the championship, I was rooting for Swansea to do united over. But glad united are 1-0 up. It all helps us if Swansea are one of the bottom teams we need to finish above.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Doing the same here, When we were in the championship, I was rooting for Swansea to do united over. But glad united are 1-0 up. It all helps us if Swansea are one of the bottom teams we need to finish above.

I know I SHOULD think this, and I sort of do, but I still get that sick feeling whenever Man United score against anyone apart from Palace. It's difficult to get mt head round wanting them to win.

Oh God that BELLEND Pardew is on. Now I really feel sick.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I know I SHOULD think this, and I sort of do, but I still get that sick feeling whenever Man United score against anyone apart from Palace. It's difficult to get mt head round wanting them to win.

Oh God that BELLEND Pardew is on. Now I really feel sick.

LOL. Pardew really is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here