Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk and England

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Is anyone else concerned that Lewis might have heaped a little more pressure, just a bit more scrutiny on himself with his recent comments about international call ups? I hear Hughton had backed his claims.

Whilst I totally back Lewis' credentials (quite literally - I had a bet with a mate over the summer that he we get a call up within two years), I do wonder if he might have been better to adjust to life in the Premier Lesgue out of the spotlight

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'll bet my shirt at the bookies that he scores an own goal on any England debut.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I wonder who will get called up first - March or Dunk?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Depends if he's mates with Southgate or not - he likes what he knows, why Steve Cook hasn't been considered yet - which I obviously biasedly think he should have done (If Ben Gibson and Keane have).

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Well lets be honest we are talking about this after 1 game in the top flight, he didnt exactly shine against City, however I do back him to do well over the course of the season, he would be very lucky to make a World Cup squad, but why not aim for it, what an achievemnent! Only takes a couple of injuries and he will be on the fringes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here