Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League World [Albion Special]

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
https://www.ok.ru/video/316446149222

As seen on TV if anyone missed it, narrated by our own Dave Beckett.

Please ask your own Dave Beckett why Dick Knight was airbrushed out and replaced by the self styled yet, let's be honest, unknown to most, North Stand Wizard. Full credit to him for being erudite, passionate and interesting but, in 50 years supporting the club, I've never been aware of him. So I slightly resented him starring to the world as some kind of well known, much loved, talismanic representative of the typical Albion fan when most of us had no idea he exists.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
cant believe I found it with 4 minutes remaining and the silly sky hd box wouldn't record it from the start --

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Please ask your own Dave Beckett why Dick Knight was airbrushed out and replaced by the self styled yet, let's be honest, unknown to most, North Stand Wizard. Full credit to him for being erudite, passionate and interesting but, in 50 years supporting the club, I've never been aware of him. So I slightly resented him starring to the world as some kind of well known, much loved, talismanic representative of the typical Albion fan when most of us had no idea he exists.
ive never seen him before last season--at least not in his father Christmas get up, hes just a fan having his say--as for Dick Knight I don't think he wants the limelight, hes done his bit for this club and having met him at Leeds and Brentford hes enjoying being
a fan again with his family and friends.
excellent piece now ive watched it and portrays the club in a good light, gosh good times indeed, it seems our song from years ago is coming true....Brighton here , Brighton there Brighton fecking everywhere la la etc, in the papers on the telly I could get used to this !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here