Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton Article

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Last weekend, suited, salt-and-peppered haired and smiling proudly Hughton stood in the home technical area at the Amex Stadium as his side took on Manchester City in their first ever Premier League fixture. Two individual mistakes decided the contest but if the score-line ended 0-2 between the coaches it was a goal-less draw as Guardiola’s side enjoyed the bulk of the possession to little avail against Hughton’s well-drilled outfit. Afterwards came the respect, the respect denied him in the north-east and at Carrow Road, and arguably too by a public too bedazzled by the modern cult of the superstar gaffers. “The manager is top,” Guardiola said, nodding in admiration.

This:clap:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Every Brighton fan should read that and keep a laminated copy.

And when you have your moments of doubt, re-read it before making the mistake of posting some nonsense on NSC where you publicly admonish the great man for not organising his team your way.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Couldn't Be Hyypia;8074438[B said:
Every Brighton fan should read that and keep a laminated copy.
[/B]
And when you have your moments of doubt, re-read it before making the mistake of posting some nonsense on NSC where you publicly admonish the great man for not organising his team your way.

We should never fail to appreciate how fortunate we are to have CH !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've said over and over how lucky we are to have CH. I'm hoping the Bloom / Hughton partnership lasts a very long time at the highest level. We'll have a few tough games this season & it will do us well to remember how lucky we really are at those points.

Incidentally, Stephen who wrote it is a guy I chat to a lot on Twitter & Email and we'd originally planned to meet up on Saturday (he's a City fan). He's an excellent football writer and well worth following on Twitter @TheDaisyCutter1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here