Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester seat swap

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
Anyone by chance looking to swap a Leicester away ticket for a different seat on Saturday - I've got a Block M1/Row B/Seat 422 adult ticket ideally I'd like to swap with one closer to M3/PP/351 or M3/DD/357?:bhasign:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Anyone by chance looking to swap a Leicester away ticket for a different seat on Saturday - I've got a Block M1/Row B/Seat 422 adult ticket ideally I'd like to swap with one closer to M3/PP/351 or M3/DD/357?:bhasign:

Because many groups, us included, had different loyalty points, lots will be in same position. 9 of us in 4 different areas.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Its strange that he has enough points to get an away ticket yet seem unaware of how an away match works for fans

That's actually bollox.

Where 1000 turn up in a 1500 allocation, it's sit where you want. Everyone knows that and have done for years. Singers at the back. Kids and seaters at the front.

When its sold out it is sit / stand in your seat.

Sounds like you don't get to many away games.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I believe he's suggesting you sit where you want. It may work for some but probably not those that are standing in front of my seat!

It's fine to sit where u like when the away end is not full, so lots of options, which has been the case for the vast majority of Albion games over the years.Its different when it's a complete sell out.

In addition I was at Leicester v Stoke last season and stewards made sure u sat/stood where your ticket said in Stoke end.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
That's actually bollox.

Where 1000 turn up in a 1500 allocation, it's sit where you want. Everyone knows that and have done for years. Singers at the back. Kids and seaters at the front.

The only places I can remember having to sit/stand in my seat is QPR and Forest away and I've been a lot more sold out games..

If you want "YOUR" seat then get to the seat early.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The only places I can remember having to sit/stand in my seat is QPR and Forest away and I've been a lot more sold out games..

*sigh * Here goes then.

The vast majority of people of Saturday will be sat / stood in thier allocated seats.

I've done over 50 current league grounds and know the deal. I was merely picking up Gazwag for his snide response. It's a reasonable request which didnt need a You are not a superfan' response

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That's actually bollox.

Unless there are different sections such as upper and lower (at Villa for example) generally people get together with their friends/family even if there seats were not allocated together. Those who want to sit move to the front those who want to stand move to the back. If somebody wants to sit in their allocated seat they do and if its already occupied they ask them to move to another seat, which generally they do. Away fans tend to police themselves with this respect.

The only time there is an issue is when the drinkers come into the stand 1 minute after kick off and can't find a seat so they stand in the gangways. Sometimes the stewards move them, most of the time they don't.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Unless there are different sections such as upper and lower (at Villa for example) generally people get together with their friends/family even if there seats were not allocated together. Those who want to sit move to the front those who want to stand move to the back. If somebody wants to sit in their allocated seat they do and if its already occupied they ask them to move to another seat, which generally they do. Away fans tend to police themselves with this respect.

The only time there is an issue is when the drinkers come into the stand 1 minute after kick off and can't find a seat so they stand in the gangways. Sometimes the stewards move them, most of the time they don't.

You will find the Leicester stewards are quite strident about being in the right seats allocated. It's a sellout. (Superfan alert; 74 grounds out of the 92)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's fine to sit where u like when the away end is not full, so lots of options, which has been the case for the vast majority of Albion games over the years.Its different when it's a complete sell out.

In addition I was at Leicester v Stoke last season and stewards made sure u sat/stood where your ticket said in Stoke end.

You will find the Leicester stewards are quite strident about being in the right seats allocated. It's a sellout. (Superfan alert; 74 grounds out of the 92)

I hate this. Not because I hate standing/sitting where I am supposed to but because it means queuing up to get back to your seat every time you go for a WEE or whatever.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

The late arriving drinkers probably can't find their seat because some other cock is occupying it, just a thought. #villa #sellout

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I hate this. Not because I hate standing/sitting where I am supposed to but because it means queuing up to get back to your seat every time you go for a WEE or whatever.

There's just not enough aisle seats. :shrug:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I went to 21 away games last season and on every occasion (bar one where there was loads of spare tickets) I sat in my allocated seat. Just saying.

Given that it is a sell out everyone has to sit in there allocated seats and will be told to do by the stewards.

That said if it bothers you which seat you sit in, don't turn up pissed at 2.50pm and expect to get your allocated seat.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

This chap has been in his Leicester seat since Monday, he's heard about you lot. :shrug:
_66280822_seats.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bit of 'give and take' common sense.

If you want your allocated seat, plonk your bum in plenty of time. Equally, don't rock up at 1459 after 8 pints of Stella expecting to go where you like or even in your allocated seat.

Simple really.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here