Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Special - tonight on BT Sport and Sky

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
On my Virgin guide the Bt 6.30 show is Episode 2 Huddersfield and Chelsea. The Sky 7.30 show is Episode 3 Brighton.

I think that Virgin Guide is out of date. It's shown as being a Brighton Special on BT Sport's online TV listings. BT Sport 3 this evening - although that looks like it might be annoyingly squashed into a box SSN style. 8am tomorrow on BT Sport 2 might be different...

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I think that Virgin Guide is out of date. It's shown as being a Brighton Special on BT Sport's online TV listings. BT Sport 3 this evening - although that looks like it might be annoyingly squashed into a box SSN style. 8am tomorrow on BT Sport 2 might be different...

Yep. Watching it now. Fecking idiots. :thumbsup:

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Loved the revelation from Martin Perry that the Falmer decision came through via fax in the form of a 78 page letter with the decision on page 78! :lolol:

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
This is must see viewing for any fan of Brighton and Hove Albion, the younger generation in particular who never got to see our beloved Albion in action at the Goldstone, to know who we were and who we continue to be, how we fought to get to Falmer.

I am truly proud to call myself a fan, supporter of the fabulous Brighton and Hove Albion.:amex::albion2:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Ooh, that was lovely. Only caught the second half though, so set to record repeat later so can watch the first half!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What a fantastic 30 minutes of TV. Hopefully available online soon and can somehow be pinned on NSC in a prominent place for all. Anyone posting should be MADE to watch it before they're allowed to contribute [emoji106][emoji106]

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Really good viewing. Just about to call my boys in (9 and 7) and make them watch it with me.. nicely done.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Shame the north stand wizard wasn’t in his robe... see you tomorrow Michael for a coffee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Brilliant :)
Great programme, well done sky, one of the best football documentaries I've watched

Strictly speaking, well done Premier League Productions. It was made by the Premier League, primarily for the overseas market but BT and Sky get the programmes as part of their deal I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here