Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice for buying tickets at Sevilla FC

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Just noticed Sevilla are playing in the Champions League whilst I'm visiting the city this month - has anyone got any prior experience or any tips for purchasing tickets since its a stadium I'd love to tick off the list!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
In my experience buying tickets in Spain, find a local English/British pub, the type that shows footie, has a bookie in the back, you know the type. They'll invariably have contacts for getting tickets, worked for me in the past, no worries, even got transport to the ground thrown in. Look up 'sports bars in Sevilla' if you don't know the area. :thumbsup:

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
In my experience buying tickets in Spain, find a local English/British pub, the type that shows footie, has a bookie in the back, you know the type. They'll invariably have contacts for getting tickets, worked for me in the past, no worries, even got transport to the ground thrown in. Look up 'sports bars in Sevilla' if you don't know the area. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice!

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
NSChatter Bakero on here lives in Seville and I'm sure can point you in the right direction ..... fantastic city to visit by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Very easy. Did it through the club website. Watched them play(and beat) Athleico Madrid with no problems at all.

Just got a reply from the club website saying tickets are not on general sale yet depsite game being in less than 10 days.. Thanks for the advice - I'll try go direct; and if not I'll find the alternative! Can't wait, I've heard the atmosphere is better than most spanish grounds .

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Just got a reply from the club website saying tickets are not on general sale yet depsite game being in less than 10 days.. Thanks for the advice - I'll try go direct; and if not I'll find the alternative! Can't wait, I've heard the atmosphere is better than most spanish grounds .

# Team sum Matches average
1 FC Barcelona 1.498.746 19 78.881
2 Real Madrid 1.324.978 19 69.736
3 Atlético Madrid 848.288 19 44.647
4 Athletic Bilbao 797.676 19 41.983
5 Valencia CF 714.141 19 37.586
6 Real Betis 702.806 19 36.990
7 Sevilla FC 649.631 19 34.191

There are 7 'big' teams in Spain and 2 of them are in Seville. Betis have just rebuilt their popular end (Curva Sud) and have reputedly sold 40k STs for the upcoming season.

Great city BTW.

PG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here