Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves the dark horses in the Championship?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Neves puts them in front against Hull. A win would give them 3 out of 3.

Anyway I am missing having plenty of games early season so am sad enough to keep my eye on the Championship

Any better offers of a dark horse than Wolves?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Have they not spent a trillion pounds in the transfer window? Probably not that dark.

They also did that last year as did Aston Villa and Sheffield Weds. Seems to mean close on **** all in the Championship

Anyway I didn't give them a thought before the season started so I am quite surprised at how well they have started. Everyone was mocking them last season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
For 2 real dark horses I would go for Bristol City and Brentford. If Bristol City had anything like a half decent defence last year then they would have been top 10. And everyone underestimates Brentford.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
For 2 real dark horses I would go for Bristol City and Brentford. If Bristol City had anything like a half decent defence last year then they would have been top 10. And everyone underestimates Brentford.

Agreed, my dark horses last year were Bristol City but the only upset they ended up causing was at the Amex.....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Wolves have spent a fortune though.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'd like to as well ..enjoyed the experience at their place last year ..but I fear they will suffer second season syndrome and I tip them for the drop

Was my favourite away day last year. The microbrewery pub just down from the station was excellent and the landlord was a top bloke despite being a Palace fan. Locals were very friendly too. Food at the ground was great value and a cracking old-school cow shed for an away end. Loved it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Villa lose Hogan to injury AGAIN! What a fantastic deal for Brentford getting top money for a sick note!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My dark horses last year were Preston - who weren't far off. Like Buzzer, I'm going for Brentford - they have some tidy players and seem to be a pretty well-run club

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That's more like it from Forest

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports