Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gerrard and lampard on BT Sport

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Lovely little exchange involving England's most disappointing midfield combo ever.

Jake Humphrey: Do you think brighton can stay up?
Lampard: No, I don't think so
Humphrey: Steve?
Gerrard: No, not for me
Humphrey: I don't either

Cheers guys. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Three people having an opinion.

:shrug:

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Honestly, what do they know about Brighton? If they say that they think we can stay up, they would need to qualify the statement. It's much easier for them to go with statistics!

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I've no problem with their opinion, it's the lack of any expert explanation. As paid experts, aren't they supposedly able to provide a bit more than mono syllable man in pub replies?

BT Sport...it's a no from me :)

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I've no problem with their opinion, it's the lack of any expert explanation. As paid experts, aren't they supposedly able to provide a bit more than mono syllable man in pub replies?

BT Sport...it's a no from me :)

They ran out of time from 45mins ******* over man city and the rest of the MEGA SIX. I'm sure their explanation would have been well researched and grounded with attention to detail.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
They pricks have decided this after one game against a world class side without our most creative player and new signings bedded in :shrug:

So if they said "yes", would you have the same complaint? As obviously that would be based on just one game as well.

Or do we want pundits who say "no comment"

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
So if they said "yes", would you have the same complaint? As obviously that would be based on just one game as well.

Or do we want pundits who say "no comment"

Just pundits who give us a little more credit perhaps. We were dismissed as if we were Crawley town. There is no way an informed pundit should write us off so readily .

D

Deleted member 2719

Ian Wright said he thought we would be OK, on MOTD. :clap:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Was it a categorical "no" from them both, or just with the squad as it is now with no further strengthening? I can't remember, and can't be bothered to look again, but I really do think there's some rather over-sensitive reactions on here. I rather like both of them, and they were very defensive of Dunk re the twatish tweet by some bloke commenting on his own goal. Went further up in my estimation following that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here