Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long are the 1st team training tomorrow ?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Think I heard the announcer mention it and then the ladies after. Sure I also heard autographs mentioned as well ? I must pay more attention in future :rolleyes:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Think I heard the announcer mention it and then the ladies after. Sure I also heard autographs mentioned as well ? I must pay more attention in future :rolleyes:

So really you want to know how long the first team are training so you can arrive later and make sure you see just the women :moo:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

From the club :

This Tuesday 15th August, both the men's and women's teams will be training at the Amex for our annual open training session, an exclusive FREE event open to Young Seagulls members, Bronze members and season-ticket holders.

The stadium turnstiles will open from 9.45am, with the men’s team taking to the field at 10.30am. Following the men’s session, the women will take to the field and the activities on the pitch will draw to a close around 1.45pm.

Breakfast and lunch items will be available in the concourse kiosks, with concourse activities taking place before and during training.

The event will be hosted by Richard Reynolds and Anna Bingham with interviews and videos throughout, as well as our ever-popular golden ticket competition, where those in attendance can win prizes and experiences throughout the day.

Tickets for the open training session MUST be booked online and in advance of the event. To book your place visit seagullstickets.com and login using your fan number. Tickets will be available to purchase up until midnight on Monday 14 August.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here