Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Tour

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
We finally got a chance to do the stadium tour yesterday. Well worth the £16 for over two hours. We had a very friendly and informative guide.

I couldn't believe how high up the top of WSU felt. They must be fit to sit up there every game.

As for downstairs, the dressing rooms, tunnel and pitchside, it was a fans dream.

By why do parents bring either small children that just want to scream or disrespectful kids that climb over everything in the home dressing room without being reprimanded. Surely the parents can find child minders for a couple of hours?

Our guide very kindly split the group near the end and let us adults have a second (quieter) look at the home dressing room. This is what Paul Barber refers to as staff going that extra bit. The guide didn't need to do it but is was very much appreciated. Well done Albion.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I've done the tour twice, once with a class from school, who were incidentally very well behaved and once with one of my sons. It really is an eye opener. I appreciated the comments from another teacher who was a Spurs fan, she was blown away by our facilities. That was about 5 years ago, Spurs are finally catching up.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Minders? FFS, you don't have kids! Not had a "Minder" for my kids for months. My boys did the easter egg hunt tour but I'd not take the yongest on a stadium tour as he's be bored out of his brain.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Minders? FFS, you don't have kids! Not had a "Minder" for my kids for months. My boys did the easter egg hunt tour but I'd not take the yongest on a stadium tour as he's be bored out of his brain.

Minders, Grandparents whatever you want to call them. You say you didn't take your youngest as he would be bored? my point exactly.

Yes, I do have kids and they would not have been allowed to misbehave like I saw yesterday.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No idea where you seat but the view from WSU pisses all over the north. Glad i moved. I'm also front row. I have sat further back back didn't like it.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No idea where you seat but the view from WSU pisses all over the north. Glad i moved. I'm also front row. I have sat further back back didn't like it.

Depends how you like to watch live football really, I can watch the WSU view as much as I like on TV, especially this season, why should I want to see exactly the same thing when I'm at the ground.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Minders, Grandparents whatever you want to call them. You say you didn't take your youngest as he would be bored? my point exactly.

Yes, I do have kids and they would not have been allowed to misbehave like I saw yesterday.

Sadly me and Mrs Badger are from the far flung corners of Wales and Scotland so all Grandparents and helpers are fecking miles away. Also agree, keep the kids inline!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here