GOSBTS
Bit naff wasn't it ? Reminded me of Liverpool drawing with West Brom

2F58A7CE00000578-0-image-a-23_1450090462463.jpg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I rather liked it. Sharing their joy at winning with their fans. What is not to like?

Would have loved to see one from our team on Saturday!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It was a good win of course. And on the opening day on their Premier League debut but they are in the same league as these teams now. Are they going to do it every game they win?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
To be honest .... well done them. I'm sure we would have had some similar naff celebration if we'd won. Wagner can be a bit if a dick but it's nice to see the 'underdogs' win. And they beat Palace !!!!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It was a good win of course. And on the opening day on their Premier League debut but they are in the same league as these teams now. Are they going to do it every game they win?

Every WIN? I would love it if we WON a few games this season... and would happily see us celebrate them!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Good to see the players thanking the fans for making the trip. Huddersfield come across to me as a family centred set-up. The club and the players understand the importance of a close bond to the fans.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not sure we are the best club to be criticising over celebrations,if we had beaten palace opening day we would still be celebrating into the new year. Feels like our fans are still in promotion mode. Need to get into survival mode pretty quickly.
We still need 14 wins, now from 37 games.

No need to go all negative gloom just yet, eh ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We still need 14 wins, now from 37 games.

No need to go all negative gloom just yet, eh ?

We were in a relegation battle before the City game and will be barring a major upset all the way through the season. Nobody needs to suddenly become negative but the players and fans obviously understand that we need to start picking up points as soon as possible. Nobody was targeting saturdays game but how we perform again Leicester will be a better yardstick to measure ourselves against. The quicker we settle the better.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That really is a churlish remark and smacks of jealousy. If we win at Selhurst I'd love our players to do the same.....in front of the Holmesdale End...

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
They did it after every game they won last season. At the end of the day they have a great team spirit and bond with the fans. All power to them.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I'm afraid that there team looks better equipped than ours . Wagner knows the foreign market better than our club the striker looks like the real deal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here