Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moving the away fans

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
I wonder if the club has ever thought of doing this? Would much rather have Albion fans behind both goals. I always think its more incentive for away team to score when attacking their fans end. I would like to see them moved to ESL. Most recently villa and wolves have done the same thing

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Been mentioned many times. The Amex has been designed and built to house away fans in that end and it would require costly structural changes to alter this. Having said that, if it was worth even 1 point during the campaign, these costs endured could be worth it in the end.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey NSC is like a Greatest Hits package.

- Slag off players
- Slag off fans
- Slag off queues
- Slag off stadium
- Slag off Barber (must be here somewhere)
- Slag off everybody but your own stupid self.

Cracking effort from all concerned.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Oh you'd like to see them moved to the ESL would you?

Thanks mate, after five years I'll move shall I? Where is it ok for you where I sit? I don't want to be an inconvenience

All entitled to an opinion mate, obviosly you would prefer away fans where they are which is fair enough. Thats YOUR opinion and mine is different

Oh you'd like to see them moved to the ESL would you?

Thanks mate, after five years I'll move shall I? Where is it ok for you where I sit? I don't want to be an inconvenience

I'm also ESL but if moving the away fans here further improved our performances and the atmosphere I would have no objection to being relocated.

A move would have the away fans adjacent to the north which would add a lot of spice to the atmosphere. The family stand could be moved to the south and have it located in one place rather than the current oddiity of 2 and a half blocks in the ESL, a 2 and a half block gap followed by one more block of family stand and then the shelf being family in a completely different part of the ground.

Also, behind the goal are the cheapest tickets and the family tickets are also the lowest priced ones.

There is also a natural divide where the vehicle access point in the NE corner for segregation.

The club could make a fortune by offering a few premium seats to away fans where the exisiting 1901 ESL seats are and those in those seats could be relocoated to the 'converted' shelf that is currently the family area.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I wonder if the club has ever thought of doing this? Would much rather have Albion fans behind both goals. I always think its more incentive for away team to score when attacking their fans end. I would like to see them moved to ESL. Most recently villa and wolves have done the same thing

I understand what you're saying but I'd e loathe to give my seats.upin ESL, they're brilliant.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The PL have said they want to clubs to house away fans behind the goals and not hide them away in the corners or upper tiers as they accept it adds to the atmosphere.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Blimey NSC is like a Greatest Hits package.

- Slag off players
- Slag off fans
- Slag off queues
- Slag off stadium
- Slag off Barber (must be here somewhere)
- Slag off everybody but your own stupid self.

Cracking effort from all concerned.

I was going to slag off the trains...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Away fans are fine where they are, coach park is directly behind the South Stand and no home fans are sitting above the away fans.
All the best away sections I have watched the Albion from have been behind a goal.
I went to Wolves and it seemed strange have home fans sitting above us.

patcham lad

Nov 27, 2009
keep the away fans far away from the action as possible like we did at withdeen - being mr nice guys won't keep us in the premier league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here