Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ball in play statistics from yesterday. Which match featured only 49 minutes of action?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It will come as no surprise that it involved a small club from South London.

Perhaps FIFA are right to consider playing matches where you have to have 60 minutes of ball in play time?

Ball in play time 110817.JPG

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It will come as no surprise that it involved a small club from South London.

Perhaps FIFA are right to consider playing matches where you have to have 60 minutes of ball in play time?

View attachment 88186
I didn't realise FIFA were considering that. I am fully in favour of that change as it will undoubtedly stop almost all time wasting.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I didn't realise FIFA were considering that. I am fully in favour of that change as it will undoubtedly stop almost all time wasting.

I'm in favour too. It's enough to be cheated every week by having to go to a 1960's stadium, without also spending nearly half the match where the ball has been kicked into the stands.

BUT at least they have T shirt cannons.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
A rule about letting the opposition have at least 20% possession would also be nice ... greedy greedy Citeh.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

They were also considering making deliberately handling to score a goal a red card offence. How different would yesterday have been if that had been brought in this season?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Small pitch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here