Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
da89c44e179c3d623cc8042677913626.jpg

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
It is just strange, I cannot understand it. If you want a souvenir then buy a programme, or just buy a normal scarf. I cannot fathom why you'd want a scarf with the opposition's name on it. Who actually buys these? Clearly a lot of people do, or they wouldn't bother making them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
It is just strange, I cannot understand it. If you want a souvenir then buy a programme, or just buy a normal scarf. I cannot fathom why you'd want a scarf with the opposition's name on it. Who actually buys these? Clearly a lot of people do, or they wouldn't bother making them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daytrippers and tourists. The same sort of people who do Mexican waves at England games.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Saw a fair few oriental visitors somewhat self consciously sporting them after the game

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Daytrippers and tourists. The same sort of people who do Mexican waves at England games.

Are there really that many of them going to Brighton games?

I still don't get it. I've been a tourist at teams like Boca Juniors, but it wouldn't have occurred to me to buy a half and half scarf, if I'd have wanted a souvenir I'd have just bought a normal scarf. It's just weird.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I make a point of buying one whenever possible as I think it's symbolises unity that we need. Pride of place in my collection goes to the half and half Villa/Albion shirt from last season's home match - it meant so much to play them. I also make a point of trying to shake the hand of every away fan when I see one and I clapped Aguero off today - really appreciate him gracing our stadium. Oh and I just love going on to away forums and starting a thread - Brighton fan in peace.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here