Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How poor was the City support?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Didn't hear a thing until they went 1-0 up. Almost as bad as Arsenal in the cup. Piss poor considering the numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Didn't hear a thing until they went 1-0 up. Almost as bad as Arsenal in the cup. Piss poor considering the numbers.

No real soul IMO NORTHERN [emoji205]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
They were poor, that's a given, but I was more dismayed at the KKK contingent that we seem to have acquired since promotion.

IMG_2542.JPG

That's the price you pay for Premier League football, I suppose.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

After about 30 mins I suddenly thought "blimey I haven't heard a peep out of them". Does being rich make you lazy?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Thought they were really poor. I don't understand it, however good you are, a day out in Brighton in August on the first day of the season should surely be one massive jolly. The away end should have been rocking today. Embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Thought they were really poor. I don't understand it, however good you are, a day out in Brighton in August on the first day of the season should surely be one massive jolly. The away end should have been rocking today. Embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a 5.30pm kick off, so plenty of time to get on the beers to loosen the old larynx as well.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I know a guy in my local who is a city fan and he vwent to the game in the away end, apparently, he follows them everywhere. Anyway, I said i thought the support was poor and he thought they were loud! I mentioned they were no where near as loud as Leeds when they bring 3,000 down. He went a bit quiet and left..

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Terrible plastic support. Never thought City would be so pathetic

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Terrible plastic support. Never thought City would be so pathetic

Didn't you? Once the money came in years ago City became a different animal in the same way that Chelsea did. One day you've got soul, the next you've got multimillions. The two usually are mutually exclusive, and certainly in footballing terms.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Didn't you? Once the money came in years ago City became a different animal in the same way that Chelsea did. One day you've got soul, the next you've got multimillions. The two usually are mutually exclusive, and certainly in footballing terms.

Been to Main road and other City games Always thought they had a good away support. Not in the same league as Leeds

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here