Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our disciplined approach

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Ok, it fell apart a little in the last 20 minutes, but I was really impressed by the way we kept City at arms length for most of the game.

I think what was even more impressive is that despite being under the cosh it wasn't us that picked up the yellow cards. It augurs well for the future, if we can just get a bit more of a cutting edge.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
agree 100%, thought overall we did alright.
definitely need pace up front to exploit the times when we clear and play the ball out.
shouldn't be downhearted after today at all

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If we had had a rapid striker we would have hit them on the break on more than one occasion , especially in the first half.

agree 100%, thought overall we did alright.
definitely need pace up front to exploit the times when we clear and play the ball out.

Yes. So long as their starting point is nearer the half way line than their own penalty area. Much nearer, preferably!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ok, it fell apart a little in the last 20 minutes, but I was really impressed by the way we kept City at arms length for most of the game.

I think what was even more impressive is that despite being under the cosh it wasn't us that picked up the yellow cards. It augurs well for the future, if we can just get a bit more of a cutting edge.

In the cold light of day we made 3 massive errors in that game. We were disciplined but not good enough. That team will not keep us up we need reinforcements quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here