Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murphy & March

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Those two have been baulking up well pre-season as looked far stronger on the ball.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Those two have been baulking up well pre-season as looked far stronger on the ball.

I guess this is a good thing, as the PL is a faster league, and light weights will get knocked off the ball easier, probably not getting a fair shout from the ref, as it may look like diving or not!
I think DS needs to loose that floppy Hugh Grant haircut......IMO

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Definitely. I think we were all sure March would crack on but personally and a lot of fans I know have been equally sure about Murphy. He's got the attitude and ambition. I think he'll surprise a lot of people this year.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Really impressed by Solly today, especially given the opposition. Bearly put a foot wrong, both offensively and defensively. I think he could be a very important player for us this season.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
March, as mentioned by the commentators, is a class act. in defence and attack. we'll do good to keep hold of him in the coming months.

Jul 7, 2003
Definitely. I think we were all sure March would crack on but personally and a lot of fans I know have been equally sure about Murphy. He's got the attitude and ambition. I think he'll surprise a lot of people this year.

Two absolute idiots in the WSU row M would not agree regarding Murphy. Sulked when he came on instead of OK and spent the rest of the game slagging him off, shouting he was scared of the ball and generally annoying everyone else around.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I guess this is a good thing, as the PL is a faster league, and light weights will get knocked off the ball easier, probably not getting a fair shout from the ref, as it may look like diving or not!
I think DS needs to loose that floppy Hugh Grant haircut......IMO

Yep. I remember seeing Booby Zee in his first season at Spurs after joining them the Albion. He looked twice the player he had been with us. . . twice the size that is!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I really want him to do well but thought Hemed was knocked off the ball too easily, having said that I appreciate that he was trying to lead the line on his own against strong and experienced defenders.

Murphy had one of his better matches and could be one of those players suited to a higher standard. Solly will learn a lot from playing with Bruno

el punal

Two absolute idiots in the WSU row M would not agree regarding Murphy. Sulked when he came on instead of OK and spent the rest of the game slagging him off, shouting he was scared of the ball and generally annoying everyone else around.

They weren't the ones on a previous thread who bought tickets off (ahem!) a season ticket holder for £300 a pop? :cool:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here