Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrities slagging us off on twitter....

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Rodney Marsh and Danny Baker on my Twitter making snide remarks. I think I'm gonna have to grow a thicker skin this year. No famous people ever used to slate us before :down::

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I thought you said "celebrities".

Marsh was excellent for QPR but failed in the first division with Citeh some 40 years ago, and Baker is merely blabbermouth Millwall fan.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you take notice of the sycophantic Danny Baker who never had enough gumption to make his own career and had to piggyback on the career of others, I feel sorry for you.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
If you use Twitter then you deserve what is dished out.
Never used it never will.
It's for idiots.

Twitter is just a tool. It can be used for good or bad. To ignore or hate it is just ignorant.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Gerrard and Lampard (on BT Sport) were both having a pop at City player Benjamin Mendy who sarcastically tweeted "Bullet header :lolol:" or similar after Dunk's OG. Gerrard said if he was captain and one of his team mates had tweeted something similar he'd be having a word as it's disrespectful to a fellow pro.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rod and Dan who ?

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Tweet them back where it hurts... seems a logical response.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If you take notice of the sycophantic Danny Baker who never had enough gumption to make his own career and had to piggyback on the career of others, I feel sorry for you.
He's a bit out of order on his recent posts but hey ho, that's Twatter for you, if you are sensitive just don't look at it. As for his career, who was he piggybacking to get his radio and tv shows ? he also has had two autobiogs out, one of which was made in to a tv series .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here