Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**IMPORTANT** Albion match highlights channel change

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Hey guys, just be aware yea, the channel our game highlights are on has CHANGED.

Channel 5 must have lost the rights or something because you WON'T find us on their Saturday night roundup show anymore.

Instead get your aerials tuned in to BBC's Match of the Day show as this is where you will find highlights of ALL our league games this season.

I know I know, bit of a ballache resetting the Sky box. And who knows what these clowns at the BBC are gonna be like trying to comment on our games without the likes of Colin Murray, Alan Curbishley and Clinton Morrison but we just have to lump it I'm afraid.

The good news is that the BBC are set to devote just as little time to reporting on us as Channel 5 did, so you only need to watch about 3 minutes of the 90 minute show

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
The good news is that the BBC are set to devote just as little time to reporting on us as Channel 5 did, so you only need to watch about 3 minutes of the 90 minute show

Having just watched football focus you called that right.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Hey guys, just be aware yea, the channel our game highlights are on has CHANGED.

Channel 5 must have lost the rights or something because you WON'T find us on their Saturday night roundup show anymore.

Instead get your aerials tuned in to BBC's Match of the Day show as this is where you will find highlights of ALL our league games this season.

I know I know, bit of a ballache resetting the Sky box. And who knows what these clowns at the BBC are gonna be like trying to comment on our games without the likes of Colin Murray, Alan Curbishley and Clinton Morrison but we just have to lump it I'm afraid.

Yep just watched football focus and talked about us for 30 seconds , no changes then

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unsurprisingly nearly half of BT Sports equivalent was devoted to the Albion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here