Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching BHA on TV this year

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Last year I was quite happy to use illicit streaming Sites to watch BHA, but this year it looks as if there may be a clamp down on those Sites.

So what to do?

I don't want any channels other than football and I have a Freecom TV, a Now box, and obviously a computer.

So where do I start? Pay to view would be ideal.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think "dodgy streams" are still going to be around for a fair while longer, it may just prove a little bit more difficult to dig them out.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Last year I was quite happy to use illicit streaming Sites to watch BHA, but this year it looks as if there may be a clamp down on those Sites.

So what to do?

I don't want any channels other than football and I have a Freecom TV, a Now box, and obviously a computer.

VIP League
Stream King Commando
Cric Free
Wiziwig
Ronaldo7.net
Stream King Planet

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

So what to do?

The obvious answer is a Now TV Sports pass, Daily,Weekly, or Monthly for the games covered by SKY.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Last season I used Sports Donkey, £50 for the year. Decent stream to my tablet.

Would recommend.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I had enough last season of finding streams, tried now tv but the pix quality wasn't all that so this season have added sky sports to my existing virgin package which includes BT sport! It's a relief tbh.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
You could get a big satellite dish and pay a foreign TV company to watch all the 3pm kick offs. That's where all these dodgy streams come from.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I had enough last season of finding streams, tried now tv but the pix quality wasn't all that so this season have added sky sports to my existing virgin package which includes BT sport! It's a relief tbh.

Rang them for a quote today, £50 per month extra. Think I'll pay the £7 for sky games on now tv and stream BT

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
I cant get to Brighton much so been looking into how to watch other than the pub. Sky games are easy.. just buy per game. BT is a nightmare as they dont do one off games like Sky.. but its possible to watch on laptop/ mobile or even TV (with Chromecast) if you get a contract sim (minimum 6gb) and that costs £12 a month for a year. I guess it depends on how many matches BT will cover

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
First half of the season for sure, When we had the Donkey manager. :thumbsup:

From what I recall you had the donkey side most of the season.

usa-california-san-joaquin-valley-bakersfield-buck-owens-crystal-palace-jk71p9.jpg

f854c4894b3e2d1d5bed2e021fe2d333--white-tv-vintage-tv.jpg

snedger

Jun 13, 2011
For EE mobile customers that have free access to BT Sports App - a solution to watching on a TV.
Sorry if already posted - have been trying to get BT Sports on TV via my mobile - blocked - can't media stream - can't watch on tablet - device must have EE sim.
But, if you have Windows 10, you can download the Wndows 10 BT Sports app and logon with your the same EE credentials that you use on your phone - just spent an hour and a half with a very moody laptop, but got it updated, - Windows and the Windows Store, BT Sports app installed and then connected via HDMI to my TV and watched a bit of Partick Thistle v Celtic - will be doing the same with the Brighton game tomorrow :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here