Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many goals are we going to lose by tomorrow?

How many goals are we going to lose by tomorrow?

Votes: 10 33.3%

Votes: 8 26.7%

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Last time we faced Man City we had just lost at home 1-0 to nine man Walsall. Leading up to the Man City game there was pessimism all over this board, suggesting we would lose by 7 or 8 etc. So it seemed to to work then....

http://www.skysports.com/football/brighton-vs-man-city/4692

So how many goals are we going to lose by tomorrow? :)

Last edited:

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
We will lose 0-1. Heroic defending for most of the match, only to concede in the 87th minute.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm allowing myself a glimmer of optimism tomorrow. We might even take the lead, but succumb to relentless pressure and end up with a point...

Manchester City's spending on just defenders this summer is more than our stadium and training ground costs put together. However, they still only play on 2 legs.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I think if we concede early, it could be a long evening. But I have a feeling in my water that it'll be 0-0 at HT. Then, who knows!

I have a couple of Palace mates, no really I do, and they have mentioned on more than one occasion the Palace 0-9 Liverpool scoreline recently.

This concerns me.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I have a couple of Palace mates, no really I do, and they have mentioned on more than one occasion the Palace 0-9 Liverpool scoreline recently.

This concerns me.

I can categorically put your mind at rest and say we will NOT lose 0-9 to Liverpool tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least a sound thrashing would help get Jose's work permit.

Humiliating City in front of 33 TV cameras won't help the 'we really need this player' argument.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
1; it will finish 2-1. We'll score in the first half (probably against the run of play) then defend heroically until the 91st minute, only to let in 2 goals in 'Guardiola Time'.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I voted ten for obvious reasons, but I'm betting on a 4-1 drubbing.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I know that we need to be realistic, but at the same time not lose sight of why this is called the Beautiful Game. I don't think there would be much point in anyone watching these sorts of fixtures if the result is a foregone conclusion. We need to keep the faith and believe in the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here