Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League managers - Who'd win in a fight.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As we're in for a comparatively slow day, let's dust off a classic from the archive.
Just like the Premier League, below the top 6 it's a pretty unremarkable bunch (of fives), it would seem our Chris is up against an awful lot of ego and posturing, with very little substance.

1 - Sean Dyche - An angry ginger who's currently not getting his own way, just gives him the edge over Bilic who appears to have been placated at WHU.
2 - Slaven Bilic - Mentalist
3 - Chris Hughton - Say no more, but wouldn't curb stomp someone.
4 - Tony Pulis - Warhorse driven on by the anger of palace court case, gotta respect that.
5 - Ronald Koeman - Solid
6 - Antonio Conte - Elevated above midtable as he can stare down an ego.
7 - Craig Shakespeare - Can throw a punch, can take a punch, but lacking finesse.
8 - Mark Hughes - Old faithful, seasoned campaigner, has the sparkle in his eyes, just not the fists.
9 - Jürgen Klopp - A mini league of ego, master and servant, which will be the undoing of all of them. Be prepared for an awful lot of snidey low blows and hair pulling.
10 - David Wagner
11 - Josep Guardiola
12 - José Mourinho
13 - Marco Silva - Potential to usurp the 'master' and maybe even worth an ew flutter.
14 - Mauricio Pellegrino - I'm gonna get these 2 confused all season.
15 - Mauricio Pochettino
16 - Paul Clement - Meh.
17 - Frank de Boer - Ok I admit narrow mindedness put him here, which says something for those below.
18 - Rafael Benítez - Will start shrugging and walk off.
19 - Eddie Howe - Not the face.
20 - Arsène Wenger - As usual.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Should be renamed to - Premier leagues world hardest managers.

Slaven Bilic is a clear winner for me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dyche v Howe would be good I think.

Mark Hughes way too low down. He was a complete psycho in his playing days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming you don't blink.

Nah Hughes is the retire racehorse paraded before the big race, he wants to run with the others, but everybody knows he shouldn't.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Has nobody seen Hughton's sideline antics when he gets fired up? The guy is a psycho and could do some serious damage with those out of control goal celebrations. Absolutely unhinged.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_0798.JPG

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Howe would probably get a bigger kid to fight for him - and then tell on them both.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Mourinho would cry and tell his mum. Wenger would be an eye scratcher.

Mourinho has literally got form as a cowardly eye gouger, attacking from the side!

Howe's smirking punchable face, would make the perfect target for repeated jabs.

Mark Hughes would beat Conte or Shakespeare. He's got old school aggression.

In the real world of touch lines this season, there could well be some explosive events. There's form with Wagner, Mourinho, Conte and Wenger. Plus the mind games have started early with Mourinho digging at other clubs, Conte vs Spurs, Wenger vs ManU.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In the real world of touch lines this season, there could well be some explosive events. There's form with Wagner, Mourinho, Conte and Wenger. Plus the mind games have started early with Mourinho digging at other clubs, Conte vs Spurs, Wenger vs ManU.
In fairness that is just the media giving themselves something to talk about, nothing more, although there is a part of me that is a little sad we won't be involved in any of it.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'm thinking of a Chris and Charlie Oatway partnership on the touch line............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here