Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jules Breach - BT Sport.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
New name to me. Just spotted her via Anthony Knockaert's twitter account. Looks to be a Brighton fan with local connections, anyone know much about her? Instagram shows her on the pitch after the Wigan match.. (Ban on the cards!)

Looks to be quite prominent at BT Sport. I've never previously subscribed to BT but may now reconsider :thumbsup:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Nice to see her sporting the orange/red kit

13696590_141430382954044_1252142876_n.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Plenty more where they came from.

Norman, Des and Cbeebies Sid are going to have plenty of company this season.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
There was an interview with Ms Breach in the Birmingham programme last season - Former Juice FM presenter, likes Bobby Zamora, she was born in Brighton but lived in Jamaica until she was 14, Went to Sussex University did Media studies...............

Jules012-e1470920940617-1024x683.jpg

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
She presents a fantasy football show I've watched before. She is indeed a Brighton fan... but I don't recall her mentioning it until promotion was secured. #GloryHunter ???

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
New name to me. Just spotted her via Anthony Knockaert's twitter account. Looks to be a Brighton fan with local connections, anyone know much about her? Instagram shows her on the pitch after the Wigan match.. (Ban on the cards!)

Looks to be quite prominent at BT Sport. I've never previously subscribed to BT but may now reconsider :thumbsup:

She's on BT Sport Score (BT's Gillette Soccer Saturday equivalent) on Saturdays. She does the rounding up of non-Premier League stuff and the Twitter feed.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
She does like her photos on her Twitter. Here she is getting down in the dressing room.

DGFUw4GXYAAgOU2.jpg

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Oh yes, I remember him. Looks like things have got better for him post football (assuming he no longer plays)

He was talking about playing again this season (didn't have a club last season), but I've not heard if he's signed for anyone. He's my cousin's son.

If you need any plastering done, he's your man :thumbsup:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Spotted her on twitter the other day, thought it would be rude not to follow her. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here