Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs Showing Away Games by Live Stream

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Seeing as you need more loyalty points than blood cells to get to away games these days, and I understand every Premier League fixture is available to foreign media - what are the chances of local boozers showing away games on live stream?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Warwick in Worthing has shown moody streams before. I'm sure I watched us get dicked at some godforsaken northern griefhole in there once.

PaoloAlbioni

May 6, 2016
And/or couldn't we have some 'Beambacks' organised on a frequent basis? Would bring in some dosh for the club each weekend...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Adur or whatever it's called now by the lagoon used to show a lot of games on a sat afternoon

Its called the Gather Inn now, and has had a refurb. The sports bar they used to have downstairs has been binned off.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And/or couldn't we have some 'Beambacks' organised on a frequent basis? Would bring in some dosh for the club each weekend...

Decent shout. They could only apply to the EFL for permission to do a beamback when all the away tickets had been sold out, I don't know if the same applies in the Premier League though.

I'd be slightly conflicted mind, as my beamback record at the Amex is ABSYMAL. I've not seen us win once, and had some crushing disappointments (Palace 0-3, Forest 0-3, Brentford 3-3, Boro 1-1, Villa 1-1)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here