Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficial Merchandising Village Outside Falmer Station?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Was quite amusing how the knock-off merchants started to move in bigtime in the last couple of home games last season. Wonder how much the unofficial merchandising village will how grown by Saturday, and how long before the serious dust-ups start over who gets the best pitch? :catfight:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Was quite amusing how the knock-off merchants started to move in bigtime in the last couple of home games last season. Wonder how much the unofficial merchandising village will how grown by Saturday, and how long before the serious dust-ups start over who gets the best pitch? :catfight:

...or when will we see Paul Barber shoo-ing them down the street wielding a broom like some fish-wife from the 1950's.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just tell them to **** off. That's what I said to say the guy selling the Champions scarf at Norwich. Wish I'd bought one now just for the rarity value!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And who is going to buy the Premiership flags and the half n half scarfs.

Hopefully everyone will just walk past these spivs

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
And who is going to buy the Premiership flags and the half n half scarfs.

Hopefully everyone will just walk past these spivs
Those grubby folks from Burgess Hill

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
No son, you can't have one of those pretty-decent-looking knock-off new home tops that you'd never be any the wiser about for £20 (or £15 with a bit of haggling). I INSIST on paying the full £38.

Thats a different matter..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There was a fair few of them between the ground and the Bridge car park towards the end of last season too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here