Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All these record signings ask a big question...

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
...namely which three Brighton players to pick for the Fantasy Football squad next season?

I realise there's an NSC league and some people might want to be secretive, but I harbour no hopes of winning anyway, so I don't mind sharing.

I picked my squad weeks ago thinking that we'd be fine at the back but worried we wouldn't score too many, and went for:
- Mat Ryan (thinking we'll solid at the back as above)
- Markus Suttner (as above but should get the odd assist)
- Pascal Gross (created the most chances in the Bundesliga last year and a bargain at £5.5m)

But that means leaving Knocky out, and now we've added Propper, (hopefully) Izquierdo, and (maybe) Dwamena.

Who the bloody hell to go for?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I have the same 3 as you for now. We know those 3 will start, we don't know about AK, March, Izzy 1 and 2, and Propper is likely not a Fantasy player.

I will probably wildcard after the window as usual.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was waiting for a bit more water under the bridge before I selected mine.

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
Dunk (Cheap and scores headers/should earn some bonus points), Knocky (Flair, goals, assists) & March (Cheap and looks like he's well up for it) are my picks. Although will be having to rethink things with Jose's arrival.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Dunk, Knockaert and Gross. High likelihood of playing and high chance of goals from their positions. Would say March but not sure he'll start as often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Must confess, I only have 2, Gross and March. But with this flurry of signings am less confident they'll get all the game time I originally expected. Think we'll ship a fair few goals this season so avoided defence. Looks to me we're going for a few 4-3's instead of 1-0's!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Knockeart, Murray and Gross.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here