Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fire and Fury

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It would be just about typical, Armageddon just as we kick off our ultimate season !

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Coincidentally, Little Boy and Fat Man were the names given to the atom bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Donald's probably pissed off because North Korea won't carry Ivanka's new line of handbags and accessories

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Would only be Armageddon for one side to be fair...

Well yes, but even a few nukes taking out NK will pollute the planet for years.

larus

This has the potential to kick off.
So, is the latest report from American intelligence just fake news?
If not, is the problem we are faced with now the fault of previous world leaders failure to address the issue (Obama was president for 8 years)?
Should the world ignore it and allow NK to keep on advancing their technological threat?

If we take the Trump bashing out of it (and he's not really an ideal person to deal with international incidents e can all agree on that), what should he do? Whatever he does, he's open to abuse.

Someone needs to just take their leader out probably the best solution (and I don't mean Trump).

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm assuming China has a snipers cross hair trained on the leader.

The question is, which one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Seeing as the USA had nuclear capability by the Korean War and the Chinese/Russians didn't perhaps Harry S Truman should have done this back in 1952...

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
What's Trump supposed to do? He's clearly telling them that enough is enough and it's time to stop poking the bear?

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Funnily enough I've been watching a documentary on the evolution of the bomb this evening where Harry S. Truman was shown saying (in advance of dropping Fat Man on Nagasaki) "If they do not now accept our terms, they may expect a rain of ruin from the air the likes of which has never been seen on this earth."

I look on the BBC website straight after to see Donald Trump having said "North Korea best not make any more threats to the US. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Spooky.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Trump only said he would respond if NK made any more threats against the US.

NK just threatened Guam.

Does that count?
Given the Fat Boys usual negotiation position, the fact that the US has said it will defend itself with fire and brimstone etc gives the North Korean's the right to attack first! They can't help themselves.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Trump only said he would respond if NK made any more threats against the US.

NK just threatened Guam.

Does that count?

Very much so. Guam is a US territory and home to a US air strike force. If he launches an attack on Guam expect a nuclear strike from the US on NK.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here