Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garden design

Nostalgia

Mar 22, 2012
Moving into a new build in Brighton,south facing with a blank canvass back garden, 13 metres long 11 metres wide, standard wooden fences on the sides and Sussex flint type wall 2 metres opposite the house. Any recommendations of garden designs/designers, garden contructors, ideas, all in budget for design and construction £5,000- £10,000. Probably modern, desert/tropical,space to sit out.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Relations of mine recently bought a new build house, it has a decent size garden. Apart from a patio outside the back door to the patio doors they had the whole garden done in 3G type fake grass, it looks really tidy.

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
This is my mate, no idea of his prices these days nor how long he has work booked in for, but the guys a madman, works like a machine. Loves his job more than anyone I've ever known and always put his Heart and soul into it. It's worth shooting him off an email to check maybe: jordanwinserlandscapes.co.uk

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Moving into a new build in Brighton,south facing with a blank canvass back garden, 13 metres long 11 metres wide, standard wooden fences on the sides and Sussex flint type wall 2 metres opposite the house. Any recommendations of garden designs/designers, garden contructors, ideas, all in budget for design and construction £5,000- £10,000. Probably modern, desert/tropical,space to sit out.

Friend of mine is a garden designer in Lewes.

20615941_10212436438440293_674080941476222566_o.jpg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

One of my clients does that sort of thing. If you want his details let me know and I can pass you his details. Not sure what his schedule is though but you can contact him and ask

'' Probably modern, desert/tropical,space to sit out ''

That part of your post made me think he would be suitable as I recall he told me a couple of years ago that he designed an Argentinian Themed Garden as part of his ''Thesus''. He is based in Penge South London

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

How about this....?

Made-by-Joel-Garden-Kids-Drawing-11.jpg Propper job.:shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
[Aye thats why you only need to plant one lot :D
QUOTE=Green Cross Code Man;8057887]May end up with naughty runners if you choose the wrong species. ;)

22cba4d84e16e770d218e339eb2731f1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here