Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is terrifying.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The police have released this cctv footage of a jogger shoving a woman in front of a bus. It happened in May, but they're still looking for him.
The bus driver deserves a medal for their quick reactions, imo. It could have been a lot worse.

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/894919547039477762

[tweet]894919547039477762[/tweet]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It said on the lunchtime news that the nutter even came back the other way about quarter of an hour later, the woman tried to remonstrate with him but the nutter just, er, jogged on. Psycho needs naming and shaming. ****

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This happened in May. Why didnt the police release this sooner? The geezer is clearly identifiable from the footage. Amazed they havent caught him yet.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Obviously a stupid thing to do, but surely he had no idea a bus was coming and just did it because she was in his way.

Wrong. He clearly swerves towards her. She was nowhere near in his way. Tvvat obviously thought he was in some kind of dedicated jogger lane and decided to teach her a lesson for straying into it.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Given this occurred in London he must surely have been captured on some other cctv which identifies him more clearly. If so at least a still from that cctv footage should be released to help with identification.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
All kinds of wrong. I do notice more and more that joggers are not interested in moving for anyone walking down a pavement.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Given this occurred in London he must surely have been captured on some other cctv which identifies him more clearly. If so at least a still from that cctv footage should be released to help with identification.

Not on a bridge.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Based purely on how things work on NSC there can only be 3 possible reasons for such appalling behaviour:
1 - Palace fan
2 - JCL
3 - Brexiteer

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
While it's a bone-headed thing to do, I wonder what the charge would be: Assault? It would clear the way for a hell of a lot of charges if bumping into someone led to an assault charge. It looks shocking because she's knocked into a bus lane but there's no Knocked into Bus Lane Act.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
While it's a bone-headed thing to do, I wonder what the charge would be: Assault? It would clear the way for a hell of a lot of charges if bumping into someone led to an assault charge. It looks shocking because she's knocked into a bus lane but there's no Knocked into Bus Lane Act.

Assault charge with a very public naming and shaming would be a well-deserved life-changing result for the ****. IMHO, like.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Assault charge with a very public naming and shaming would be a well-deserved life-changing result for the ****. IMHO, like.

I'm not defending the little **** in any way but that's a dangerous path to go down. English law is determined by case law so, if a jogger knocking into someone is assault, then every time that a jogger knocks into someone, that's assault. I'm sure it's not that infrequent and I can't imagine the old bill would be too happy about following up assault charges every time that someone's knocked over.

But then we enter the realm of compensation. And as someone who's been knocked to the floor by Lemmy and Simon Callow, I could have been quids in :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here