Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That british model...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Of course....

I actually have a facebook friend that apparently knows her, and put out a heartfelt status to her yesterday. I hope for his sake he does not look silly...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Thankfully Chloe has managed to get herself back together and is off to do a page three shoot.

I'm just delighted she's been able to carry on after thinking she was going to die. That shows a great deal of professionalism and strength.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It is quite literally like the film Taken with Liam Neeson. However, something doesn't sit quite right with me.

Best lines from those films.

Taken 1, LN to daughter (hiding under bed): "You're going to be taken."
Taken 2, LN to daughter: "Your mother and I have been taken."

Legendary stuff.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thankfully Chloe has managed to get herself back together and is off to do a page three shoot.

I'm just delighted she's been able to carry on after thinking she was going to die. That shows a great deal of professionalism and strength.

Especially when she was seen out shopping with her kidnapper.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It is quite literally like the film Taken with Liam Neeson. However, something doesn't sit quite right with me.

That's exactly what I thought, except Liam Neeson's daughter was far more distraught afterwards and in no state to give such a polished, accomplished statement to the worlds media with make-up on whilst wearing a low-cut top about her horrific experience of being tied up and about to be sold as a sex slave in the middle east. Perhaps though Chloe Ayling's Dad isn't a former CIA hard-man turned vigilante though, so she had more commercial scope to exploit?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The posing outside her house is the best bit, all the hair flicking, cut-off denim shorts. You can't help thinking Terry Waite could have got himself a pair of cut-down denim shorts for his release.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
IF it was a genuine kidnap etc, then glad she's ok.

BUT, if people's suspicions are realised...hmm. What will be first (unless I missed it already) - the GMTV sofa, a 'My story' tabloid exclusive, or appearing hastily on 'Celebrity' Big Brother? I can't help but think she's rubbing her hands at the attention and getting an agent on board. Cynic - moi?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
BBC Three has released a first-look image of Nadia Parkes as Chloe Ayling in the new six-part drama Kidnapped, which follows the true story of Chloe’s abduction in Italy in 2017, having travelled there for a photoshoot.

The series is based on detailed research, extensive interviews, documented legal proceedings and Chloe’s own book Kidnapped. It will tell Chloe’s personal story in full for the first time, going behind the headlines to shine a light on the emotional truth.

The series follows her terrifying kidnap, her bravery and resilience in captivity, and the subsequent court case that put her kidnappers in jail. Yet despite their convictions, Chloe faced headlines accusing her of faking her own kidnapping and found herself at the centre of a media storm.

Kidnapped asks why Chloe was blamed for her kidnappers’ crimes. How do we relate to survivors of crime who make the front pages? And how does it feel to be an ordinary person, caught up in events so extraordinary that you aren’t believed?

Appearing alongside Nadia in the series are Adrian Edmondson, Nigel Lindsay, Olive Gray, Eleonora Romandini, Julian Swiezewskiand Christine Tremarco.

kidnapped-bbc3.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here