Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Table

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
At the moment, Brighton are third in the Table. Is it conceivable that in, say, ten years, we could be in that position at the end of the season, or more possibly top six?

With the lack of local League opposition giving us a large catchment area, should we become a natural mid table Premier League club?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
IF we strengthen correctly and stay up this year we can definitely build ourselves to look like Saints sooner than later, that has to be the model we go for and who knows, maybe ten years in the future we can look up.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
IF we strengthen correctly and stay up this year we can definitely build ourselves to look like Saints sooner than later, that has to be the model we go for and who knows, maybe ten years in the future we can look up.

I think we can aim bigger than Saints.

We could be an Everton or a Newcastle.

Some might say I'm getting carried away but if we carry on the progression the way we have with the fantastic story to go with it, anything is possible with the Albion. Really, we shouldn't try to be like any other club. We're unique and special. Who else has a history like ours?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I always find Saints am incredibly boring club there has always been more drama at the Albion.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'd love to see us win the FA cup, and you don't have to be a top 7 club to do it either.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think we can aim bigger than Saints.
Southampton have always been a bigger club than us, apart from about 2 years in the mid '70s.

That said, there is little argument that we have the potential to surpass them. Our potential support is marginally bigger than theirs if anything.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Southampton have always been a bigger club than us, apart from about 2 years in the mid '70s.

That said, there is little argument that we have the potential to surpass them. Our potential support is marginally bigger than theirs if anything.

Portsmouth have always been bigger too. We must be the proudest club in the world considering we have won absolutely nothing. We've got a whole county supporting us now. Even the immigrants are jumping on the Albion bandwagon. There's never been a time in History when we've such good average attendances. Everything about the club is different now. There's is no point using the past to determine the Albion's size. Now is the to time judge us and by the looks of things, the future looks very bright.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here