Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket failed direct debits

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Anyone else received emails from the club this evening regarding August payments.
I've checked and know for a fact ours didn't fail. I also know though that the fan number and name in said email are incorrect.
If there is a Brian out there, your August direct debit may have failed.
Joking aside I am a little concerned that the clubs data can get corrupted in such a way that emails go out to the wrong people.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Anyone else received emails from the club this evening regarding August payments.
I've checked and know for a fact ours didn't fail. I also know though that the fan number and name in said email are incorrect.
Joking aside I am a little concerned that the clubs data can get corrupted in such a way that emails go out to the wrong people.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
In case it flagged up to someone that they may have had an issue in case they hadnt received the correct email themselves. Genuinely felt i was being helpful

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Has anyone here had the following - you renewed as normal, you've received your new card, but the DD has NOT gone through for several months?

It's happened in respect of one of our Albion DD's!

I only spotted this the other day.

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm Brian and so's my wife

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here