Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Ticket Exchange NOW OPEN for Man City match***

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
But can we charge £100 a ticket more than the face value, like doing on the 'black market'? Just trying to get some cash back after all those years of watching utter gubbins now the glory hunters are positively wetting themselves to plead alligence to our Great Club! Seems fair to me, the price for not being there when we were shit, eh?! :)

If not, feck 'em. Should have done Torquay and Carlisle away - had enough chances to!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"Seats will only be listed in the event the game is completely sold out prior to 4pm on Friday 11th August.
In the event the season ticket seat is resold, the seller will be sent a retail gift voucher.
Once listed, the season ticket can no longer be used and will be deactivated, regardless of whether or not the seat resells. "

This is hardly incentivising reselling of tickets.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Until they offer something useful as reimbursement for being able to re-sell my ticket, I can't see me bothering in the unlikely event that my ticket won't be getting used.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Been looking at the stadium plan regularly through the day and have not seen 1 additional re listed ticket become available to buy , so nobody has bothered to re list their ticket or nobody who would do knows they can is all i can assume .

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
My nephew has a st at Old Trafford. As he lives in Singapore he uses their ticket exchange quite a lot and he gets a full refund of the ticket price credited to his account, not a voucher actual MONEY

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
A mate used the Exchange last Christmas to sell on his seat for QPR at home. The loyalty points for that game (10 I think) were deducted from his total. Not sure this is very well known or communicated. I assume it is still the case.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What's the point when all you get is a bloody voucher?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess that otherwise you would get nothing. At least you can buy something for yourself or a family member.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I guess that otherwise you would get nothing. At least you can buy something for yourself or a family member.

Only if the game sells out and only if your ticket is sold. It doesn't seem a very attractive option.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A mate used the Exchange last Christmas to sell on his seat for QPR at home. The loyalty points for that game (10 I think) were deducted from his total. Not sure this is very well known or communicated. I assume it is still the case.

Why should he get loyalty points when he didn't attend?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What's the point when all you get is a bloody voucher?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A £25 voucher is quite a lot. There's the dvd of last season, a t shirt, a scarf etc. Plenty to choose from.

I'm not sure about losing points. You get points for being a season ticket holder and it's measured in years. You don't get deducted points if you can't go because you're ill.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Should get full face value back not £25 in vouchers.

Whoops scrub that , £25 seems fair over the season for a season ticket , but should be refunded in cash though

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Should get full face value back not £25 in vouchers.

Whoops scrub that , £25 seems fair over the season for a season ticket , but should be refunded in cash though

As a concession, my season ticket works out at 16.75 a match at home (Prem game x 20).
I got a £20 voucher in April, for my ticket as we were away.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Why should he get loyalty points when he didn't attend?

I have not stated he should or shouldn't.
I've merely pointed out that you will lose loyalty points if you use the club's ticket Exchange.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have not stated he should or shouldn't.
I've merely pointed out that you will lose loyalty points if you use the club's ticket Exchange.

How? Sth get loyalty points for being Sth. It used to be 1000 but now it's accumulative 30 points per season. I honestly don't think I lost any points for being ill in February and putting my ticket on the Exchange for one game in April.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
How? Sth get loyalty points for being Sth. It used to be 1000 but now it's accumulative 30 points per season. I honestly don't think I lost any points for being ill in February and putting my ticket on the Exchange for one game in April.

Should be easily verifiable either way. [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] ?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here