Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pascal Gross

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Think he deserves his own thread, not just after his goal and performance yesterday but for his mightily impressive preseason (3 goals?). Doesn't seem either the quickest or most skilful but looks classy on the ball and his set price delivery looks great (with him Suttner and Knocky and Jiri we should be a set piece threat this year). And he looks a bit crazy, which is always good :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Think he deserves his own thread, not just after his goal and performance yesterday but for his mightily impressive preseason (3 goals?). Doesn't seem either the quickest or most skilful but looks classy on the ball and his set price delivery looks great (with him Suttner and Knocky and Jiri we should be a set piece threat this year). And he looks a bit crazy, which is always good :lolol:

Huge work-rate too - was all over the pitch yesterday

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Here he is:

Gross set-piece by pa.jpg.gallery.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I agree. I was impressed. Played very far forward which was great and new to see from a BHA midfielder. He was industrious. Looks technically good. He was just solid. Hope he keeps that up for the entire season.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
First time in a long time we have a creative force through the middle. Possibly two if Propper is as good as he is made out to be

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tremendous signing on yesterday's evidence.

If we can get that much needed striker then I'm more confident we'll be a real handful for teams going forward. March and Knocky looked like they absolutely loved playing against the Madrid players, Gross has a really creative touch and a great dead ball and Izzy Brown really put himself about. Just needs the final piece in the jigsaw as we could all see how short of being a lone number 9 Hemed is against real quality.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Gross looked quality, March and Knocky looked a right handful when they came on, Duffy had a solid game too. Quite like the look of Izzy and the howler aside, Ryan had a cracking first half.
Feeling pretty confident about our season, let's hope we can snag a decent number 9 with a bit of pace.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thought he was superb yesterday and my MotM. Incredible workrate, strong in the tackle and the delivery is as advertised. He looks a great signing.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Gross looked good. Very happy with him. Although the more I see Brown play the more I think he should be the no.10 with Knocky and March wide. All different options I suppose.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Doesn't seem either the quickest or most skilful but looks classy on the ball and his set price delivery looks great

He has a second job with Domino's Pizza?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Brown and Gross look EXCELLENT signings. Both so positive.

Brown won basically every header he went up for and was ALWAYS looking for a pass out wide or forward as his first option. Delighted.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Brown and Gross look EXCELLENT signings. Both so positive.

Brown won basically every header he went up for and was ALWAYS looking for a pass out wide or forward as his first option. Delighted.

I agree. It was good to watch.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here